This inaugural Modern Psychiatry Symposium (MPS) will be held from October 19-21, 2018 at the University of California Riverside Palm Desert Center in Palm Desert, California. MPS will focus on psychopharmacology along with treatment updates in schizophrenia, bipolar disorder, tardive dyskinesia, major depressive disorder, pseudobulbar affect, insomnia, Parkinson’s related psychosis to name a few and the impact they have on clinical care. We anticipate broad attendance, including investigators and experts from all areas of psychiatry research and related disciplines.
The objectives of the conference will be:
- To gather a diverse group of psychiatrists and other healthcare professionals with a shared mission of serving those with mental illness
- To highlight treatment updates to optimize care in psychiatric disorders
- To present the latest information on the etiology, diagnosis and treatment of behavioral health condtions
- To create a forum at which new research avenues can be discussed and developed through active learning methods in small group case based problem solving learning methods.
Some of the topics covered during the Symposium will include:
- Updates on the latest etiology of Psychiatric Disorders
- Treatment advancements in Behavioral Health conditions that are patient centered and personalized
- Latest diagnostic strategies to optimize response
- Methods to integrate care in the treatment of those with mental illness
UCR Palm Desert Center
75080 Frank Sinatra Drive,
Phone: +1 760-834-0800